The Mud Run Course is approximately 3 miles for adults and 1 mile for kid's
This course will be for the ultimate mud run warriors.
This isn't the Marine Corps Mud Run and we don't have the craziest obstacles ever. However, we have a great course; have lots of fun and there is plenty of music, food and beer at the finish line.
Kids Run is Approximate 1 mile and will only use a percentage of the obstacles on the map.
Check below for the Kids Run Map.
1. Pond - Start the race by getting soaked and muddy by trudging through a pond
2. Ditch Crawl - Get on your stomach army crawl style and shimmy through a mud filled ditch
3. Hill 1 - Run up and down a hill
4. Hill 2 - Run up and down an even more intense hill
5. Hill 3 - Run up and down the meanest of mean hills
6. Crawl Thru - Squeeze tightly and crawl your way through tubes
7. Log/Tire Run - Pick up a tire, or a log if you're on a team and run with it over your head
8. Crawl Under - Get on your hands and knees and crawl through the mud
9. Tire Trot - Quickly move your feet and make it through the mud and tires
10. Hay Mountain - See if you can conquer the biggest mountain of hay you've ever seen
11. Over/Under - Crawl over, then under and repeat until muddy
12. Mud Pit - Finish the race by crawling through the muddiest mud pit.
Dirty Myrtle Kids Run Map
Approximately 1 Mile
The Kids Run is a shorter, simpler course with some of the same obstacles but taken down a notch to ensure the kids can complete the course while being safe and having a great time!